The quality policy of MTI Electronics is to provide service and products that meet the quality expectations of our customers. We will focus on continually improving our company in an effort to satisfy those expectations. Our historical return rate is less then 1%.
MTI’s QUALITY TEAM
To ensure that we continue to meet our customer’s quality expectations, MTI’s Quality Team creates a detailed quality plan for its customers’ products. This quality plan is implemented with the help of tools that include:
- Data collection and Analysis – SPC, CpK, First Pass Yields, Test Yields, DPMO
- Continuous Improvement Programs using problem solving techniques that include Fish Bone Analysis and 7-D
- Full lot traceability – MTI’s bar coded warehouse system provides full lot traceablity from the customers’ finished product down to the component lot code.
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Full Time IPC Certified Trainer on Staff
- Build and Inspect to IPC-A-610 Rev E Class 2 and Class 3 Standard
- Build and inspect to various MIL-Spec and other standards as required
MTI’s QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS