MTI Electronics provides a full range of PCB Assembly, Electronic Assembly, Box Build, PCB Prototypes, DFM, Testing Services and other Circuit Board Assembly Services
MTI Electronics is ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and AS9100C certified and has been providing turnkey electronic contract manufacturing services to OEMs since 1978. We are ITAR registered and RoHS compliant.
We specialize in the Industrial, Automotive, Defense & Aerospace, Medical and Homeland Security markets for all your Electronic Manufacturing Services.
Our team of skilled program managers, process engineers, production personnel and procurement professionals are focused on meeting your delivery, quality and pricing needs.
Our commitment to Lean Manufacturing has increased our flexibility and productivity, reduced costs and waste, and enabled us to maintain tight controls on product quality in order to offer you lower costs than our competition. Our North American facility is located in Menomonee Falls, WI, a suburb of Milwaukee.
CONTRACT ELECTRONIC MANUFACTURING SERVICES
- PCB Assembly Services
- Testing Services
- PCB Encapsulation
- DFT/DFM Analysis
- Leaded or lead-free solder (RoHS compliant)
- Touch screen Integration and Clean Room Assembly
- Turnkey systems (Box Build)
- PCB Assembly Prototypes (Rapid Prototyping Services)
- PCB Engineering, Design and Layout services
MTI BENEFITS TO OEMs INCLUDE:
- Cost effective; reduction of total product cost
- Time to Market
- Minimum risk
- Additional cash for strategic reinvestments
- Access to advanced manufacturing technology
- Proven vendor partnership’s quality and reliability
- Program managers to make sure your project is completed on time
- ERP system to track and monitor production schedules
MTI FOCUS ON QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY
- ISO 9001:2008 Standard
- AS9100C Standard
- ISO 13485:2003 Standard
- ITAR Registered
- IPC-A-610 Rev E Class 2 & Class 3 Standard
- Robust quality plans
- Lean Manufacturing principles